PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In me have found out chronic trihomoniaz and a mycoplasma, before the gynecologist...

Oksana
17.08.2004, 06:31
In me have found out chronic trihomoniaz and a mycoplasma, before the gynecologist persistently treated me ostensibly for a candidiasis (he/she is other doctor has recommended to hand over the analysis on these infections). At me the constant partner already 2 goda-udivlenna, whence it has undertaken... 1, 5 years ago I was treated for a mycoplasma, the check analysis has shown, that that's all right, and now again... I am very upset. It would be grateful, if you have prompted, on what I still should hand over analizypri to such picture (to hand over analyses on all zppp very expensively). I study in Honey. Institute, also read, that the candidiasis accompanies a mycoplasma, and trihomoniaz-GONORRHEAS! Another can be checked up on it or her or what?

New settlers V.S.
19.08.2004, 17:52
The mycoplasma concerns to uslovno-to pathogenic flora which razivaetsja in an organism under certain conditions and not always demands active therapy. At obligatory treatment trihomoniaza the mycoplasma can regress in what you be convinced of the subsequent. Elimination of this infection is paramount.