PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Has read through, that at a lues on palms there are any rashes. podsk...

Sasha
16.08.2004, 07:27
Has read through, that at a lues on palms there are any rashes. Prompt please as they vygledjat? And whether varies thus their color?
I shall be very grateful for the answer.

V.D.
16.08.2004, 22:00
They are similar to callositases, are sometimes shelled. But voobshche-that any rashes on palms (except for, actually, mechanical callositases) - the occasion to seem to the dermatologist. Often they happen are connected with diseases of internal organs.

Alain
17.08.2004, 10:09
Before it becomes similar not a callositas, they are not appreciable., but after a bath (hot douche) they are shown in the form of red maculae in size with a pea after after a bath you cool down, maculae disappear, but it firstly (6 months after infection), at more serious stages of disease I any more do not know. About rashes on palms I do not know. At a lues can be small papulka 2 3 mm in tongue if in tongue you will see what a string change it she and is

New settlers V.S.
19.08.2004, 01:00
All assumptions of a secondary lues will remove or take off results of analyses of a blood. Address: 799 82 39.