PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, Victor Serafimovich! podskazhtite, please, how to put t...

Jeanne
17.08.2004, 00:13
Hello, Victor Serafimovich!
podskazhtite, please, how to put the exact diagnosis. Several months ago I had an itch in a vagina and allocation. Has addressed to the doctor, handed over the analysis in 3 out-patient departments. In one have diagnosed - a Trichomonas, in 2 it is simple - mushrooms, an inflammation. It was treated for mushrooms, did not help or assist. Has gone to 4 out-patient department and after an injection of Pyrogenalum have diagnosed a Trichomonas. Now I am flied or treated and already I see results. But at my partner of any attributes, nothing disturbs. He also was surveyed also to him in one polyClinium diagnose - mushrooms, in another after Pyrogenalum - the form L, only once after Pyrogenalum have diagnosed - a Trichomonas in the active form. But he does not believe, that he is sick. Prompt, please, why even after Pirognala put the different diagnosis, what such the form L (whether she is passed) and whether automatically he is considered are sick, if at me all attributes of a Trichomonas? Whether the Trichomonas in the chronic form is possible or probable at it or him?
In advance blagodrju.

New settlers V.S., the venereologist
18.08.2004, 13:12
Dear Jeanne, L-forms vyzhyvanija originators in adverse conditions in an organism of the owner, for example, during irrational treatment. If the doctor speaks about these forms of the originator, he either "theorist" or very good expert. A chronic carriage of Trichomonases quite probably. I wish health