PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. My name is (Michael) I wish to set some questions. In oktjab...

Michael of M.
15.08.2004, 07:41
Good afternoon. My name is (Michael)
I wish to set some questions.
In October 2000. I had an intimal communication or connection (for money).
After that I have decided to be checked up in paid office where from me have taken some analyses
And a certain sum. After that to me have told or said that at me a mycoplasma and uroplazma. After payment of treatment (200 $) I have passed or have taken place a course. Approximately in a month after course of treatment I had signs, I have addressed in
Other firm where in me have again found out uroplazmu. I have again paid (100 $) and to me have appointed or nominated a new course.
By my calculations I have drunk very many antibiotics (I can give the full list of medicines)

Result - - - constant pains in the field of a stomach or belly, periodic (after an intim) pains of a phallus (to excuse if I not correctly write)
On an anus (spot) or an outgrowth especially me was formed does not disturb but I think it it is necessary to treat.
Washing the spouse (teacher) handed over analyses in different places (I can particularly write) at it or her that found that did not find uroplazmu and a mycoplasma but always not as at me.
Last analyses have shown that at it or her it's OK. How much I have given money. I even now cannot count up.

Conclusion - - - - I had an impression that from me only wished to receive money and treatment pochemu-that past.

Excuse me for mistakes or errors, please advise where to me to pass or take place inspection, for health of agents it is not a pity to me, but I any more do not wish to poison or persecute myself with tablets for the money.
(Michael)

New settlers V.S.
16.08.2004, 20:52
The answer here.