PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, after full inspection have revealed a mycoplasma and antibodies...

Igor
13.08.2004, 01:07
The dear doctor, after full inspection have revealed a mycoplasma and antibodies to tsitomegalovirusnoj infections in high credit CMV IgG - 30 mle - an acute phase (0.9 - the status remmisii), CMV IgM - is negative. At me steady subfebrile temperature in current of half a year. The doctor respond not following questions:
1) From predydushih your answers I have understood, what for for "activation" of subfebrile temperature presence IgM - positively is necessary?
2) whether After the transferred or carried flu the mycoplasma can give subfebrile temperature?
3) I zdaval analyses on intracellular infections method IFA of a smear from a urethra, how much or as far as they are authentic, whether has sense them to repeat?
4) In general, what to me to do or make? (a little not comfortably to live with temperature 37, 2 half a year).

New settlers V.S.
14.08.2004, 12:28
1. Yes. 2. It is improbable. 3. Yes. 4. To address to infektsionistu-to the immunologist: to Neljubovu Michael Vladimirovichu (444 98 15)