PDA

Просмотр полной версии : One and a half month ago the trichomoniasis has been found out in me + a gonorrhea, after lecheni...

The novel
13.08.2004, 08:54
One and a half month ago the trichomoniasis has been found out in me + a gonorrhea, after treatment all has passed or has taken place,
But reddening in the field of mocheispuskatelnogo the channel is observed. What is it can be?
Whether you know good anonymous clinic in Kiev? Whether it is necessary to me to hand over analyses on sifiliz?

Michael (dermatovenerolog, k.m.n.)
14.08.2004, 09:03
Reddening in the field of an external aperture mocheispuskatelnogo the channel can be caused by any not finished the cure intracellular infection, most likely a clamidiosis, a mycoplasmosis or a ureaplasmosis which you have caught together with those infections for which were treated. Other question - what antibiotics you treated. Far not all from them are equally effective both at a gonorrhea, and at intracellular infections. Therefore it is necessary to pass or take place additional inspection. As if to a lues inspection can be passed or taken place, but as you accepted antibiotics, it vrjadli something will reveal. More often the dose of an antibiotic accepted by patients in occasion of a gonorrhea provides preventive (precautionary) treatment of a lues.