PDA

Просмотр полной версии : , In February, 2000 has been diagnosed: a clamidiosis and trihomoniaz....

Tana Malinovska
13.08.2004, 14:20
, In February, 2000 has been diagnosed: a clamidiosis and trihomoniaz.
After carrying out of a course on treatment of a clamidiosis (March 2000) anali-
zy bloods (Ig A, Jg J) have shown, that the infection is destroyed (the analysis was done or made on
5 j and 9 j months after course of treatment).
And courses of treatment trihomoniaza have not given result. In April 2000 on
To purpose or appointment of the doctor Metronidazolum, in 3 weeks atrikan is spent on drink under the scheme or plan,
In 3 weeks atrikan, in a month again atrikan. Treatment soprovozh-
It was gave by the use vag. Candles (terzhinan, osarbon, betadin).
After such course of treatment (September) the analysis vag. vydeleny was ot-
Personal. And in November pochustvovav a dyscomfort and having repeated the analysis vyjas-
nilos, that Trichomonases again have caused or called strong inflammatory process.
Repeated infection will be excluded.
As the attending physician in a bewilderment, and others do not want prodol-
To live treatment begun by other expert I shall be ochenblagodarna to you
For a concrete technique of treatment of my case as I am in otchajani.
And more advise pozhalusta what laboratory method of diagnostics
trihomoniaza gives on segodneshny put the most authentic result
And through what time after course of treatment it is necessary to do or make the analysis.

On December, 23rd, 2000 Tana of M.

Koblikov I.A.
14.08.2004, 05:21
UNDER the existing instruction criterion izlechennosti from a mecotic infection are three series of runs, spent after the provocation, taken simultaneously from a urethra, a vagina, shejki uteruses, urine. All should be checked at a good laboratory level, including with attraction in doubtful cases PTSR of diagnostics. So your doctor should not run into a bewilderment, and precisely adhere to the instruction. And here in it " others do not wish to continue treatment begun by other expert " something is not believed. Koblikov I. the urologist 03. ru