PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Already forces are not present to drink packs of a tablet from a clamidiosis and trihomo...

Tanja
08.08.2004, 22:49
The dear doctor! Already forces are not present to drink packs of a tablet from a clamidiosis and trihomonaza. Whether It is impossible for something to drink or prick, that bystrenko to recover? And that in general in treatment is not believed any more.

New settlers V.S.
09.08.2004, 15:14
"To prick and be forgotten" about the given infections in a real life it is not simple what to speak about virtual... About consultation and treatment call: 799 82 39, clinic of dermal and venereal illnesses or diseases.

Tanja
11.08.2004, 05:59
Thanks for the answer. But I from a deaf or an indistinct province where even vrachej-that plainly is not present. And here at the top of a page reklama-"siknidazol" - all this means nonsense, and even there is no sense it or him and to buy? The matter is that we wished to be treated and get or start the child, but on all priznakam-I have not recovered, and while it is possible to not dream of dream (I apologize for taftologiju).

Tanja
11.08.2004, 18:14
Thanks for the answer. But I from a deaf or an indistinct province where even vrachej-that plainly is not present. And here at the top of a page reklama-"siknidazol" - all this means nonsense, and even there is no sense it or him and to buy? The matter is that we wished to be treated and get or start the child, but on all priznakam-I have not recovered, and while it is possible to not dream of dream (I apologize for taftologiju).