PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear Doctor, Help or Assist pozhaljsta to us with the wife with our trouble, (By the way:...

_
08.08.2004, 18:38
The dear Doctor,
Help or Assist pozhaljsta to us with the wife with our trouble,
(By the way: to me of 26 years, her 27)

My wife has addressed to the gynecologist in occasion of displays disturbing it or her (disturbed for a long time
About one year)
" Externally looks or appears as herpes on the face " on sexual labiums. And something navrode an itch.
They that appeared - that vanished. At me anything such it was not observed and
Nothing disturbed.

The gynecologist nothing has told or said about etlshl the phenomena, but has made
Smear on chlamydias and its or his results have appeared positive.
Has appointed or nominated expensive treatment. The wife has passed or has taken place it or him completely. I - was not treated. But
Since then we happen together only to a condom.
Through nektorooe time (signs of herpes did not disappear) we have once again gone or send once again to consultation
And there the gynecologist (another) at once has defined or determined it as herpes. Has made a smear on a chlamydia to me
And the wife - rezulaty positive and abs. Identical (notwithstanding what she was treated and I was not present
And together we were only with a condom)
Also has appointed or nominated treatment for chlamydias and herpes simultaneously.
And thus the doctor in consultation then has told or said that chlamydias in such kol-ve as at us it slightly
Whether and hardly at everyone the first in analyses meet (something doubtfully). Also that ours
Business to treat it or him to not treat.

At me again nebylo opportunities to pass or take place this treatment - (it is silly but this so).

After that external displays of "herpes" and were sometimes shown and disturbed zhnu.
Nothing disturbed me. But here recently (1.5 months) we again were in consultation
This time in another and the wife has handed over analyses of a blood from a vein and a smear.

Here results:

RESULTS of ANALYSES (I am sorry if was mistaken in letters - very illegibly)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
UREAPLASMAS - Jg m - will put (OP = 0.460 OPkr = 0.320)

MYCOPLASMAS - Jg m - positive OP - 0.710 OPkr = 0.244
- Jg M - negative

HERPES - Jg m - positive OP - 1.402 OPkr = 0.210
- Jg M - negative

UMV - Jg m - positive OP - 0.580 OPkr = 0.290
(TSMV?) - Jg M - negative

SMEAR ON the CHLAMYDIA - negative

And - I trust the most important to the wife, and about myself I can tell or say
That except for it or her at me nobody was.

And here after analyses of a blood from a vein have found still a heap of all
It is not known on as to think...

Here that prescription which to us have written out in poslednyj time after listed above
Analyses:

In itself a lot of making, well business not in it or this we very much are afraid for one
From them namely - VIBRAMYCINUM (at it or him such mass of side effects is registered!,
And one of them the CONSTANT DISCOLORATION of the ENAMEL of the TEETH And FINGERNAILS or NAILS)
Really it or this to not avoid? Or there is an opportunity to replace this preparation - another?
Start up more dear or expensive but with smaller quantity or amount of by-effects?

Whether and more it is possible to be during treatment together with use of condoms
Whether alcohol in small doses (house wine, beer is resolved?)
And that nachitavshis that any use of alcohol - nasmarku all treatment
Have specially passed or missed even all New Year's holidays where the use was possible or probable
Even in small doses of alcohol)

THE PRESCRIPTION
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
1) oksigrissant (about 3 days monthly)
9/day x 10 days x 2 chel = 180 tabl

2) VIBRAMYCINUM (about 3 days monthly)
2/day x 5 days x 2 chel = 20 tabl

3) ROVAMYCINUM (about 9 days monthly)
3/day x 5 days x 2 chel = 30 tabl

4) neovir (about 10 days monthly)
15 x 2 chel = 30 ampoules

5) GIPORAMIN (in the termination or ending of a course)
3/day x 14 days x 2 chel = 84 tabl

About myself I can tell or say that me externally does not disturb anything, but recently (with mesjats-two became
To seem that urine has any unusual smell.
It can only to me it seems but earlier like so nebylo.

Can it is necessary to hand over to us any analyses still?

Help or Assist please to us will recover, we very much wish to have the second child
Also we are afraid about consequences of these diseases.

Yours faithfully, Michael.

New settlers V.S.
09.08.2004, 22:09
For more detailed studying your volumetric information address to us in clinic of dermal and venereal illnesses or diseases: 799 82 39.

V.D.
11.08.2004, 07:58
The analysis of a blood on these infections is not recommended in routine diagnostics in view of extreme unreliability. At what, the probability, both false positive, and false-negative result is appreciable. Mycoplasmas, earlier quite could at you and not find (in most cases they go odesnuju with chlamydias and thus often do not come to light or are not taped even by crop). If the first course of treatment (is more correct, the first dose of a doxycycline) does not lead to treatment of a clamidiosis the civilized venereologists prefer to not excruciate more the patient and recommend him to wait, when medicine is sensitive will promote in this question. It speaks that chlamydias though are extremely sensitive to a doxycycline and him similar AB, have property to form the fibrous centers inaccessible for AB where and to sit out till the best times. To cure such status a usual chemotherapeutic complex extremely difficultly, dearly or expensively and maloveroljatno. Our gynecologists, as usual, interpreted such practice - to the, and have entered in otnoshennii sick of this disease concept "slightly pregnant". Actually, chlamydias or are (then it is illness or disease and she needs to resist), or they are not present absolutely. The general or common references at statuses like yours (if mycoplasmas vse-taki are not present): holodovye procedures (spongings down hol. Water, morzhevanie and t. Item), an avoidance of an overheat and a hyperalimentation, the control of arterial pressure, 20 30 g (no more) good red wine every evening.

_
11.08.2004, 12:54
And what mean results of the analysis (by each kind of infections of two parameters +) and any first parameter - positive, and the second with a greater or big index M negative?

How it is possible to define or determine presence of the given infections more reliably? Till today's time we considered or counted that the analysis of a blood from a vein is the most reliable method...