PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I do not know, whether to you a question, but nevertheless: my husband is treated from gardn...

Natasha
08.08.2004, 23:01
Hello! I do not know, whether to you a question, but nevertheless: my husband is treated from gardnereleza. Whether It is possible to be engaged at this disease in oral sex or in this case too it is possible to catch? Thanks in advance for the answer.

V.D.
09.08.2004, 05:39
I believe, you for a long time already have caught from each other everything, than was possible or probable. So, be engaged, if it is pleasant. As gardnkerellez - not illness or disease.

Natasha
10.08.2004, 01:03
Me of it or this about New year have cured, it or him have begun later. And what it, if not illness or disease?

V.D.
10.08.2004, 23:58
Only - disbioz. Gardnerelly - banal flora, in norm or rate available in a urogenital tract, though and in small quantities or amounts. However, on an empty place he do not blossom, t. To. For their mass duplication the certain conditions which are framed by the present or true infections are required. The last at you have not revealed, so, the real outcome of your treatment remains acritical.