PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. At me a problem of such plan: 2 weeks ago has finished...

Vadim
08.08.2004, 17:19
Hello the doctor. At me a problem of such plan: 2 weeks ago has finished treatment for a mycoplasma, tomorrow I go to do or make analyses. A status basically anything but after I go to a toilet there are drops of urine in district of a head. And not as 1 2 drops, and such impression are usual, what not up to the extremity or end descended or went. Then these drops spontaneously leave. To a toilet I go enough often. Whether means it that I nedolechilsja or these are attributes of other disease?
The doctor has asked - anything plainly he to me has not told or said.
Thanks you in advance for the answer.

Vovik
09.08.2004, 05:25
Most likely, of you have not finished the cure. And what is this terms - 2 weeks on end of a course? You were not mistaken? Or you treated not antibiotics? After last tablet, a minimum, month - up to the preliminary analysis also three - up to final.

New settlers V.S.
09.08.2004, 17:42
Analyses will show presence or absence of the originator. Your complaints have urological character (cystitis), therefore in conference "urologist" doctor Rabaev will answer your questions.

Andrey
10.08.2004, 08:15
In me have found out urealyticum coccuses (+) and slime (+ ++) (REEF). On a site doctor. ry/pi/STA/lec. htm there are 3 schemes or plans of treatment MN and RY for 5 days. Whether there are enough 5 days and whether it is possible successfully will recover if there is no opportunity to use in hospital conditions of a lavage (instilljatsii (?)). How it is possible to make it independently?