PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Kind time of day, be not ill or sick! I periodically have time in 1 2 me...

Alexander
08.08.2004, 20:08
Kind time of day, be not ill or sick! I periodically have time in 1 2 months small reddenings on a head, sometimes white cottage cheese scurf under a flesh, without a boring and pains and day through three usually passes or takes place itself. But last time it was very appreciable also I has spread with Clotrimazolum and rinsed or gargled poroshokom Acidum boricum, in three days visually problems it is not visible. At the wife is small white allocation though she speaks, that nothing disturbs it or her, but to time to hand over analyses does not happen almost - a lot of job at both. From outside of we exclude an infection. I have a fungus on one fingernail of a leg or foot.
1? Can at me predraspolochennost to funguses?
2? Though us anything yet does not disturb, but vse-taki what there are the most simple and safe creams, ointments for treatment or prophylaxes to the woman and the man, how much on time it is necessary to treat to not come back to the given problem.

The grandfather
10.08.2004, 05:29
Similar on bolonit, or reaction to flora of a vagina of the wife. In any case it is better to visit or attend to BOTH of the dermatologist as the wife can have a thrush. Anything lethal in it or this is not present, but it is better to not start.