PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Urgently I ask about the help! Tell, please, if at me a clamidiosis (longly...

Svetlana
08.08.2004, 23:41
Urgently I ask about the help! Tell, please, if at me a clamidiosis (longly one and a half year) and I have suddenly become pregnant, as it to be reflected in the child? The risk Raises or Increases to give birth to the abnormal child and on how much? Or can there is no probability to give birth the healthy child? Whether it is possible as that to be treated from a clamidiosis during pregnancy (if I now and am pregnant also month is not present, and one year ago I was treated what that by Penicillinum G and apparently bestolku). And more one important question: can be so, what I am sick of a clamidiosis, and the husband - is not present? We Live not often 1 - 2 times a month. Though originally it or he had a clamidiosis, we were treated together, but he recently to itself(himself) has made the analysis and to him have told or said, that he is already healthy. He could vylkchitsja, and I was not present? Again I Also could not infect it or him if we so live together a little. I am am disturbed very much with these questions. I ask you respond also the child it important, and with the husband not clearly why so?
Yours faithfully, Svetlana

New settlers V.S.
09.08.2004, 02:51
One emotions... Call (799 82 39), we shall try to answer all your questions as some ambiguities in the information do not give an opportunity to estimate or appreciate a status of your health. For example, Penicillinum G is used for treatment of a lues, etc.