PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! Help or assist to understand please! I wrote to you earlier: p...

Sergey
08.08.2004, 09:03
Hello the doctor! Help or assist to understand please! I wrote to you earlier: after sexual contact (in 10 14 days) without a condom, the strong itch of a head of a member and a prepuce has begun. Then on all head have appeared bugorki. What vydeleny. Any dyscomfort at an emiction. After processing a head by ointment of Clotrimazolum (about 7 days) the itch has passed or has taken place a session, but bugorki have decreased, but completely do not send away or have left! Has passed or Has taken place inspection by usual methods (smear) on all the widespread diseases. Result negative. But it is a lot of leucocytes (20 25). References of the doctor: trays or basins with soda (10 days 10 minutes) And reception of vitamins. This all has done. But now (about 100 days after that contact) the itch has again begun! And very much often appear the different form (different on the area) reddenings on the head! Often I drink beer. But at analyses of yeast is not present! The Doctor, to you on consultation I cannot get! (I live in dr. City). Advise, what it is possible to undertake?? Thankful in advance!

New settlers V.S.
08.08.2004, 11:18
At you, visible, the phenomena of a dysbacteriosis on a background of disturbance of a diet (a problem with a stomach, the use of beer, etc.) which affect genitals or genitalias. The cream Dermosolonum temporarily will help or assist.

Sergey
08.08.2004, 22:09
Thanks for advice or council! I shall try or taste this cream.