PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Kind time Recently I am am disturbed with pains at a touch to jaich...

Vadim
08.08.2004, 16:02
Kind time
Recently I am am disturbed with pains at a touch to testicles, the pain amplifies depending on time of continence from sexual contacts, after sex of a pain is not present in general. Still it is possible to clean or remove a pain massage of the internal party or side of eggs, but it not for a long time. Any vydeleny (!) and unpleasant sensations, an itch (!) are not present more. But sometimes, on a head of a member there are red maculae and they are accompanied with a unpleasant smell, but this all on a regular basis passes or takes place
Has received results of the analysis: have revealed TRIHOMONAS VAGINALIS. Up to a smear a propyl nizoral 5 days on 2 tab.
Question here in what: read, that at this illness or disease absolutely other signs and as the course lecheni is dangerous enough to an organism (a liver, kidneys) I do not wish to endanger in vain myself taksikoza.
You could not describe in detail enough signs of disease TRIHOMONAS VAGINALIS, that I would compare them to the .
Thanks

New settlers V.S.
08.08.2004, 20:56
Your questions direct to conference "urologist".