PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Uv. Doctor Novoselov! I can not doopatsja up to the truth. We shall admit or allow has made the man...

Gene
07.08.2004, 10:45
Uv. Doctor Novoselov! I can not doopatsja up to the truth. We shall admit or allow has made the man to the woman kunnilingus, and bakterii/viruses have got to him in an oral cavity. Then that to them can occur or happen? Whether they can ottduda "lower or omit" in a member? How long they live in a mouth and from what perish? Thanks

Woodpecker
07.08.2004, 14:57
Yes the Gene, is time to us with you nikami pomenjatsja-). Believe, a member - certainly important, but it is far not a unique organ. Look. You do or make kunilingus. .chem? I shall risk to assume, that tongue though features you knows:))). I zyk am mucous where you put it or him too, here and will turn out contact of two mucous. Through mucous, especially amazed or struck the VIRUS gets in a blood. For example originators of a clamidiosis, a lues, herpes. Even in case of healthy mucous, she does not serve as a barrier, naprimr, for a lues. Remember a virus at you already in a blood. And up to a member, he can and not reach, yes it and is not especially necessary.

New settlers V.S.
07.08.2004, 22:27
Vizavi-"woodpecker" rather in detail izjasnil a problem.

Gene-woodpecker
08.08.2004, 11:49
Well also that, that in a blood. Dalshe-that with it or him that will be? Will live in a blood eternally? Will be lost through any time? I can then another partnershu - to infect at normal (vaginalnom) the certificate or act? A woodpecker, explain p-that. CHto-the doctor does not want something.