PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! A floor of year back having handed over analyses at me have found out a mycoplasma and ure...

Natalia of Item
06.08.2004, 07:40
Good afternoon! A floor of year back having handed over analyses at me have found out a mycoplasma and a ureaplasma, and in my partner ureaplazu. It was treated almost two months. A mycoplasma has cured, and the ureaplasma still sits at me in an organism, and at the partner too. Advise please than it is possible to recover nehodiv to the venereologist, I am simple is already tired, and the finance do not allow. Yes, and more a question, whether it is possible to have sexual affinity in prizervative, at this infection, whether it will be injurious to our health, and health of my partner, t. To. He already passes or takes place already the second course of treatment. There can be such that he and I again shall not recover?? Help or assist please advice or council. For earlier it is grateful.

New settlers V.S.
07.08.2004, 14:39
The given originators - kommensaly - roommates with an organism. If for them conditions they would will appear in an organism how much time you antibacterial preparations are created did not accept. Therefore treatment should be complex and not virtual.