PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! About 2 months ago I already addressed to you for the help....

Lyudmila
06.08.2004, 11:05
Hello, the doctor! About 2 months ago I already addressed to you for the help. Please, comment (I hope, that is already final) results of analyses on a clamidiosis.
In the beginning of April in me in a smear have found out chlamydias (immunofljuoristsentnyj a method). The analysis of a blood has shown negative result (enzyme immunoassay). The husband did not hand over analyses, but treatment have spent together (vilprafen, tsikloferon). In the beginning of June to me did or made cauterization of erosion and papillomas, again pricked antibiotics. Then has handed over a smear and the analysis of a blood the same methods, as earlier. The same result. A smear positively, a blood negatively. The husband again did not hand over analyses. You have advised to make the analysis in 2 months, we have waited prior to the beginning of August and have handed over analyses together with the husband. Already method PTSR. Except for chlamydias, at the same time were checked up on a ureaplasma, a mycoplasma and gardenellez. All four originators are not found out in both. Tell or say, method PTSR and these results should be trusted completely? I so understand, it is one of the most informative methods. A tank. The analysis to make there is no opportunity, at us in city it or he is not done or made
And last question, probably, the most important! Whether we with the husband can consider or count healthy (I mean a clamidiosis)? In fact so write much what to get rid of chlamydias very difficultly to Us has carried?
Thanks for the answer!

New settlers V.S.
07.08.2004, 10:47
To you has carried. If in some months (half a year) the originator will be found out, be not surprised.