PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Write, please about herpes, how much approximately to be treated, with...

Ekaterina
04.08.2004, 10:36
Hello! Write, please about herpes, how much approximately to be treated, how much on the average costs or stands and where it is better to pass or take place treatment. If someone already has experience of treatment, write, I shall be grateful!

Lena
04.08.2004, 20:52
Katya, I shall tell or say on own opytu-gerpis prokticheski to not be treated, I have already enclosed in it so much money and forces, and all in empty. The doctor recommends to continue treatment (which lasts already almost 1, 5 years on 4 mu to a circle), but I any more do not know as to do or make. One I shall tell or say precisely, treatment not from cheap (on the average 2 3 tys on 1 chel., if there is a constant partner to be treated objaz-but together), and do not pursue dear or expensive clinics (differences any, will tear off a heap of money, and a medicine will register sootvet-it or her: I have tried already likely everything, a difference have not found)

The uncle
05.08.2004, 10:57
The herpes really are not treated, up to the extremity or end in sense. e. Will constantly arise retsedivy, the only thing of that is possible dobitsja-augmentations of time intervals between retsedivami.

Ekaterina
06.08.2004, 17:01
Yes, what all life to be excruciated with these or it pryshchikami? About, horror! I hate this Denis, and what for I with it or him have communicated?
Remember, children, always use condoms!!!: (((((