PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the Doctor. On December, 30th had not protected contact to the prostitute...

Alex
06.08.2004, 08:31
Hello, the Doctor.
On December, 30th had not protected contact to the prostitute - was drunk as a cobbler and did not think, that I create. Then, having sobered up, stood on ears pending consequences. Like as it seemed, has managed. But one week ago, gde-that on February, 3 4rd, has paid attention to occurrence under a prepuce of whitish adjournment. Value or meanings;importance on has given - well happens sometimes. Being washed away daily before a dream pochustvoval, that from soap began to burn. After a while has noticed on a head of a member of reddening and fine pryshchiki. To make out it was complex or difficult, but it seemed, that whitish. I feel an itch, at podmyvanii with soap - it is strong shchipet. Allocation if also is, insignificant, color I shall not understand what. I do not know, where it is possible to address to hand over analyses and to pass or take place survey.

New settlers V.S.
06.08.2004, 14:45
Address to us in clinic of dermal and venereal illnesses or diseases: 799 82 39.