PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! At me here what problem: 2 years are ill or sick with a thrush...

Natalia
05.08.2004, 23:30
Hello the doctor! At me here what problem: 2 years, probyvala all are ill or sick with a thrush: difljukan, Nistatinum and so forth as different suppositories, but it was not a selftreatment, t. e. I was treated at the rate pridpisannomu to me by the doctor. Medicines do not help or assist. The thrush disappears day on 2 3 after treatment, and then again appears. I already all have got exhausted. Doctors cannot explain in what the reason of it or this, but you understand medicines are completely not cheap. Whether there is such agent after which thrush will pass or take place time and on always? Or me so to be excruciated all life? I shall be very grateful for the answer. Thanks.

New settlers V.S.
06.08.2004, 05:02
"Once and for all" - such medicine against a candidiasis is not present. However find the reason in this connection you have a thrush. Visible it is connected with gynecologic problems or with endocrinologic or endocrinology factors. Consult at competent ginekologa-the endocrinologist.