PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear New settlers of Century, I ask consult. Has transferred or carried half a year back...

Alexander
04.08.2004, 19:22
Dear New settlers of Century, I ask consult. Has transferred or carried half a year back gonorrhea + trihomanoz, treatment was serious by quantity or amount of antibiotics. After treatment have appeared allocation in the form of a small mucous drop at expression on the channel. The doctor appoints or nominates the course of treatment, again a new antibiotic. Through two courses (1.5 months) allocation have stopped. After last reception of medicines in seven days has accepted alcohol (50 100 wine, cognac). In current of week has appeared nojushchaja a pain in the field of the right testicle, then days through five, for one day plentiful allocation zelenovato-yellow color. Next morning already was sero-transparent, then in the form of slime. The doctor again appoints or nominates course of treatment 480 plus an antibiotic. In seven days all is normalized. Vydeleny is not present, pains are not present. The doctor appoints or nominates an autohemotherapy plus an antibiotic, referring, that is necessary to warn development of a cystitis. About a month that does not disturb. Again after reception of medicines of days through 7 10 the gram 100 champagnes has drunk. Later week has appeared nojushchaja a pain in the field of the right testicle, then for the second day of allocation zelenovato-yellow color which in day have changed on grey, then steel as slime in the form of a small drop. Again appoint or nominate an antibiotic and immunely stimulating preparations. So about once a month there is a pain in the field of the right testicle plus of allocation of such nature, the first day zelenovato-yellow color plentifully, the second sero-mucous, the subsequent hardly appreciable drop of transparent color. The doctor felt testicles, speaks, that the appendage of the right testicle is slightly increased. Now I again graduate 480, like all calms down or is abirritated. But in a month I am afraid will appear again, in fact I cannot drink antibiotics every month. A sexual life all this period only in a condom. Did or made US of a prostate repeatedly what changes it is not revealed. Handed over various analyses. As at you very much wide experience of job help or assist, with what to me to begin. What analyses to hand over, in more dear or expensive laboratory. That to me to do or make in the given situation. Therefore as my Doctor seems to me cannot help or assist.

New settlers V.S.
05.08.2004, 21:37
The answer see above.