PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. The doctor, help or assist please. Here some months I fly or treat...

Tatyana
04.08.2004, 23:19
Hello. The doctor, help or assist please. Here some months I fly or treat vospolenie uteruses and is ineffectual. To me appointed or nominated huge kol-in antibiotics and on mine have simply healed me. Has passed or has taken place all possible or probable analyses and here result: in usual mazke-big kol-in leucocytes and slime. In SES in a smear the streptococcus viridans sensitive to Tetracyclinum and levomitsitinu, and in krovi-chlamydias with a credit 15 is found out. All other analyses good. Anotomicheskih and any others potoshlogy at me are not present. Complaints at me on purulent discharges. Pains and t are not present. Have now appointed or nominated macrofoams and tsikloferon, and D.Do's Klionum of it or this it was pierced tseftrioksonom and Klionum D-which to me appointed or nominated each new course. Can to me other suppositories are better. These or it Klionum at all do not help or assist me. Also can spend on drink still Tetracyclinum, time a streptococcus is sensitive to it or him;them? And more, how to be with the husband? He should treat a streptococcus and chlamydias? (In laborotorii to me have told or said, what the credit 15 cannot be considered as a positive take then why he is?) many thanks for the detailed answer.

New settlers V.S.
05.08.2004, 14:42
Suppositories - polizhinaks or makmiror. With the doctor discuss a question on use dzhozamitsina. To the husband - to repeat researches in 3 weeks then to make of the decision.