PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At me after the first child on the internal party or side of a femur nacha...

olga
04.08.2004, 17:54
Hello. At me after the first child on the internal party or side of a femur rashes of a clump of blisters or blebs about 5 cheap coin have started to appear. In the beginning they vodinistye then stanovjatsja as though purulent vokruk reddening and cheshetsja sometimes reddening departs a stria (without blisters or blebs) in what nibut the party or side
pojavljajutsja it is rare 1 time in a floor of year sometimes in a year in a week pass or take place always on the same place. What is it can be and to what doctors I should address. IN ADVANCE I THANK FOR the ANSWER.

New settlers V.S.
05.08.2004, 07:20
DEAR Olga, incidentally on a background immunodefitsitnyh statuses the phenomena gerpeticheskoj a recurring infection develop. At inspection the type of the originator and activity of process is specified. Treatment during relapse and during remission is appointed or nominated. Address to us in clinic of dermal illnesses or diseases: 799 82 39, Victor Serafimovich Novoselov, the senior lecturer. I wish health.