PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. At me such question. At my groom B.Zabole's hepatitis...

The anonym
03.08.2004, 01:04
Hello, the doctor. At me such question. At my groom B.Zabolel's hepatitis he half a year back, and it more likely at all a hepatitis in the active form, and a virus in a blood. Us have told or said, that while he will not pass in the active form, to treat it it is impossible. Whether So it? During sex we are protected. But the probability to catch with a saliva is how much great? And more. To him did or made an inoculation from a hepatitis (3 h etapnuju) which as it has appeared, has not helped or assisted. This case can be considered or examined;surveyed as individual, or these inoculations at all do not give high percent or interest of a guarantee? And whether it is necessary to me to do or make it or her?
Thanks,
Anna

New settlers V.S.
03.08.2004, 19:30
To be protected it is necessary, as through a saliva, a semen, a secret of a vagina, a blood - infection is possible or probable. Other questions I recommend to set in conference "infektsionist". I wish health.