PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dock, explain, please! At me after sex with the constant partner, on...

Alexander
01.08.2004, 03:17
Dock, explain, please! At me after sex with the constant partner, whether on a head of a member appear small pupyrshki that!?! Dark color, the some people is more acyanotically, the some people - are more dark. Not so it is a lot of them - gde-that 1 on kv. See all over again they quickly enough disappeared, and after last time three do not descend or go day, probably. And today I have noticed, that around of a head in some places (at its or her basis, so to say) have appeared a certain roughness (hardly appreciable). Here and a question - than it can be caused or called in me? Earlier similar too arose, but in it or her have soon found out any disease of a uterus and she did or made mini operation then these pimples did not arise. And now here again.
PS. Any vydeleny or pr. jarkovyrazhennyh attributes of veins. Diseases I do not observe. The itch too like is not present. The fungus what can, and?

New settlers V.S.
02.08.2004, 15:20
Reaction to medium of yours partnyora/passions with the subsequent ecdysis of elements process of the sanction.