PDA

Просмотр полной версии : On a head near a bridle several years ago have appeared white puzyriki. They...

Valery
31.07.2004, 15:47
On a head near a bridle several years ago have appeared white puzyriki. They dense also do not burst. Do not disturb. Three on the one hand and four with another. Their number too does not increase or is not enlarged. Hardly below already on a skin of a member is available more extensive two rashes with set such puzyrikov. Are symmetrized concerning a line. Has noticed them recently. Can earlier too were, but did not pay attention. Recently at me all becomes worse with an erection, approximately within already year. The semen became very dense and not vystrelivaet, and pours out. It was treated one year ago for a clamidiosis. Two times after that it was checked also all purely or cleanly. At me the question, what is this white dense hypodermic points on a head of a member and on a skin and whether were influenced by them on my erection and quality of a semen? Communications or connections except for the wife had no also she too. Have decided to get or start the child, but the second month without results, and before problems with conception was not: there is a child, two times went on abortion.

New settlers V.S.
01.08.2004, 15:23
Address: 799 82 39.