PDA

Просмотр полной версии : First time in me have found out ureoplazmu 5 years ago. I then was not treated...

Anja
28.07.2004, 19:11
First time in me have found out ureoplazmu 5 years ago. I then was not treated. One month ago I had stood pregnancy (2, 5 weeks) and an abortion (and I want the child). Has handed over again analyses PTSR. In me have found out ureoplazmu and the mycoplasma - "is weakly positive". Nikaih inflammatory processes at me now are not present (about 10 years ago there was an endometritis and an adnexitis, but I was treated also relapses was not). Began to be interested in a question and has found out, that these infections are treated by antibiotics, but very much often after successful treatment they appear again. Also write, that ureoplazmy to some extent is at everyone and if in a blood there are no antibodies IgM to these infections to be treated it is not necessary. Whether So it and whether necessarily to poison or persecute an organism with antibiotics? Can be to me all over again make the analysis of a blood on antibodies to these infections? It is how much necessary to treat ureoplazmu up to pregnancy and whether she can be the reason of an early abortion?

New settlers V.S.
29.07.2004, 23:13
1. The early abortion is not caused by influence of an infection on a germ. 2. Treatment is spent at presence of the inflammatory phenomena from urogenital sphere. 3. Treatment is expedient for spending up to pregnancy.