PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Year as is married, anything never obviously disturbed, and here have decided to be checked up...

Kraspar
28.07.2004, 12:09
Year as is married, anything never obviously disturbed, and here have decided to be checked up (what to be assured or confident in cleanliness before getting or starting the child) t. To. Heard, that exist ZPPP proceeding asymptomatically. Has as a result understood that was mistaken in many respects and has been extremely having little education in this question.
Has for the beginning handed over analyses under the reference of the friend in private or individual clinic " ",
The doctor has suggested to hand over IFA as I now understand, using lack of information has taken money for check of the cores asymptomatic ZPPP, 630, results on a paper have given out on Chlamydias "-" and Trihomoniazu "+" all rest have declared in words "purely or cleanly". Results shocked me. It is More in that clinic has not gone. Under the reference of other friends has addressed in laboratory of scientific research institute of problems of the North where has handed over too a blood on IFA results documentary have shown:

I:
Chlamydias IgA 0, 073 <5 - otrits.;
Chlamydias IgG 0, 094 <5 - otrits.
Trichomonases IgG 0, 340 1 : 5 - somn.
Ureaplasmas IgG 0, 886 1 : 10 - slabopol.
Mycoplasmas IgG 0, 137 <5 - otrits.

The spouse:
Chlamydias IgA 0, 083 <5 - otrits.;
Chlamydias IgG 0, 076 <5 - otrits.
Trichomonases IgG 0, 193 <5 - otrits.
Ureaplasmas IgG 0, 289 1 : 5 - somn.
Mycoplasmas IgG 0, 134 <5 - otrits.

At my request the laboratory assistant has given the comment, that most likely trihomonioz, and that is better to address to the doctor. As earlier with such problems did not collide or face, has addressed besides to the laboratory assistant for the help in a choice of the doctor. So about KKVD heard exclusively a negative, in ofits. Center antispid me personally loud voice have sent in KKVD.
Have advised the skilled or experienced urologist engaged such practice. Special finasnovyh I have no restrictions and is ready to pay.

The urologist on the basis of the given analyses, oral interrogation and palpatornogo issl. Not naznachajaja dopoln issled. Has diagnosed:
I: the Chronic prostatitis, the Vesiculitis, Hronich. A cystitis, on a background trihomonioza and ureoplazmoza. A stone, kaltsinat, 4 in left share PZH.
The spouse: the Chronic cystitis, on a background trihomonioza and ureoplazmoza.

I have addressed to textbooks, the Internet in searches of true

The doctor has appointed or nominated to us treatment:
1. Trichopolum 500, 10 days on 3/d.
2. Flagylum 1. For the night it is rectal and vaginalno.
3. Karsil 15 days 3/day.
4. TSikloferon 2, vnutrimysh 5 times ch/day.
5. About 11 days Tiberal 500 3/d, 5 days.
6. 10 sessions of massage of a prostate ch/d to me (it has actually been spent 6, the doctor has told or said enough
7. Instiljatsii in a urethra of 10 sessions ch/d to me (it has actually been spent 6, the doctor has told or said enough
8. Instiljatsii the spouse also
For instiljatsii the doctor has told or said applies any nou-hau, besides nou-hau, in an admixture there were betadin, hlorgeksin, hormones.
On 4 session the doctor has told or said, that kaltsinat has disappeared, having explained that is possible or probable as a result of reductions of a prostate, was scattered on fine slices and has left, (there was a pollution).
Pains at me any was not.

After treatment for 3 day juice of a prostate on leucocytes and on the PIF and a smear spouses on the PIF, result has been taken: juice of a prostate leucocytes povysh kol-in, at me Trihom - will put the PIF. Also are found out diplokokki. At spouses - trihom - will put.

That is I so understand plus to all at me it was found out also a gonorrhea?

Almost in despair we have addressed to the familiar gynecologist which having learned or having found out all this and after survey spouses - has declared the following: at spouses by results of visual survey it's OK, has appointed or nominated for "dense forest" of confidence provocation by a gonovaccine and a fence of analyses three days, to me for "dense forest" of confidence to do or make in the spring and in the autumn nyxes for prophylaxis of prostatitis prostatilenom or Gumizolem or Reveronom, and also through soon in a month to put us any case Solkotrihuvak.

Also has told or said that it is possible to act or arrive still as follows, now to us to not be protected in any way and if at me that that remains that there will be a reinfection and we shall check up still time at spouses in a month provocation by a gonovaccine.
Also that in general after such doses all was lost and we have nothing to worry, happens and is worse

And more, one year before I accepted Roaccutan from ugrevoj eruptions on a back. As I understand it on some sources, could cause "stone". Other sources approve or confirm an inaccuracy of assumptions about kaltsinatah, explaining to their albuminous educations.?

I have tried to describe more in detail the developed situation, and now actually my request: PLEASE give the brief professional comment.

My problem that I cannot find in that competent is modern the formed doctor which will responsibly get down to business. But it is difficult enough for making in such hole as Krasnoyarsk. And to go and get acquainted on personal experience with experience of various doctors of health will not suffice.
Therefore I address to you for the help.
I with pleasure would use your services, but unfortunately I can not specially arrive for etogov capital.

THANKS FOR TOCHTO YOU IS! J
Kraspar

V.D.
29.07.2004, 15:33
Except for ugrevoj eruptions (a possible or probable attribute of a mycoplasmosis or a ureaplasmosis), any distinct certificates of that you are infected, no. Compare with signs: http: // panacea. narod. ru/Rus/Mycoplasmosis/mycoplasmosis. htm (without blanks). And if will not find them at itself or at the wife - " napljuvajte and forget ".