PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Two years I live with the husband but only have now learned or have now found out that we with it or him all this...

Elena
25.07.2004, 14:14
Two years I live with the husband but only have now learned or have now found out that we with it or him all this time are sick hidden or latent sifelisom 4. Prompt on how much this illness or disease it is hazardous to health and how it or she can be treated and where? To Me 21 year and to the husband of 38 years

26.07.2004, 12:36
Similar doctor a wind has blown off. I shall respond you that I know. Any sore is hazardous to health, if it or her to not treat. For the beginning descend or go to the venereologist let will define or determine a stage of your lues. If early term, two week course of treatment (there are also other variants, the doctor will tell). And then within all year each 3 months will hand over a blood on the analysis, in a year should be already with the updated blood. But it not all... Will stand too on the account further and to go on the analysis already everyone a floor of year. When strike off the register I do not know, itself still I cost or stand;-) Are treated, all will be good:-)

The anonym
27.07.2004, 10:04
On the account will stand up to 5 ti years, illness or disease is very dangerous and during this period categorically it is impossible to have children, they are born sick a lues!

27.07.2004, 16:35
Well???? And to me the doctor spoke what that smaller term... hm, well I while am not going to kiddies to get or start:) I Hope after 5 one-year-old terms all it will be normal in this plan, there is a risk of sick children further?

New settlers V.S.
27.07.2004, 20:43
Blood analysises and attraction of experts with the purpose of revealing of the amazed or struck organs are necessary. However this all razreshimye problems if address in official body, with a condition of conservation of anonymity of your disease and treatment: 799 82 39 (clinic of dermal and venereal illnesses or diseases).

It is lovely
28.07.2004, 11:45
After passage of course of treatment of a lues, also to keep 2, last time was handed over with a blood in the autumn of 2001, but I was already struck off the register. Nothing disturbs. I am afraid to go to the doctor.