PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! I shall be very grateful to you, if you will respond me to a trace...

Marina
25.07.2004, 23:48
The dear doctor! I shall be very grateful to you, if you will respond me to following questions:
1. To what presence in a smear of a plenty of leucocytes testifies? We with the husband have handed over analyses on all ZPPP (even a blood have handed over down to spida). All analyses negative, only at me TSMV (> 1 : 1000, t. e. In a stage of remission)
2. We with the husband dva-three years ago were treated: he - from a clamidiosis and from a mycoplasma, I - from a ureaplasma (though I cannot absolutely imagine, whence she at me has undertaken, before sexual communication or connection with the husband at me at all was not vydeleny)
3. When all this history with ZPPP " has begun ", and I yet did not know, that at the husband a clamidiosis, a mycoplasmosis, and at me a ureaplasmosis continued to conduct with it or him a sexual life. At me were certainly right after has begun with it or him a floor. Lives clinical displays, but in analyses could not find out anything at once. Then at me the stomach or belly (this pain gde-that time in 1 2, and even 3 months become aggravated) on the right not below where there are appendages, and gde-that at a level of an intestine and a liver strongly was ill. Even after we have recovered from ZPPP, this pain does not pass or take place, and still the gynecologist speaks, that at me a colpitis. In fact the colpitis is means, that at me es any infection but that turns out - means it or her cannot find out, t. To. All analyses otrits.?
Yours faithfully

New settlers V.S.
27.07.2004, 10:15
A plenty of leucocytes is caused by a colpitis. You will be helped or assisted by the professional gynecologist (replace the doctor).