PDA

Просмотр полной версии : 2 years we treat with the husband a ureaplasma. Each time appoint or nominate a new antibiotic +...

Marina
25.07.2004, 00:24
2 years we treat with the husband a ureaplasma. Each time appoint or nominate a new antibiotic + a preparation from a thrush. And all bestolku! Were: vibromitsin, zanotsin, Trichopolum, dalatsin. Treatment by the laser (on the certain points). Nothing has helped or assisted. Now we pass or we take place the next course of treatment: Macrofoams 5., Makmiror, and nyxes neovir. In this connection questions:
1) whether Probably in general to cure a ureaplasma or she will be always present at an organism?
2) What to do or make if also this course will not help or assist? How much or As far as harm from a ureaplasmosis exceeds harm from reception of such quantity or amount of antibiotics? No health suffices is treated!
3) whether there is an analogue nyxes neovir? - very morbid!

Woodpecker
26.07.2004, 06:10
To cure not only it is possible, but also it is necessary. If you in Moscow, I can give the address of clinic where with it or this will easily consult.

Marina
26.07.2004, 17:43
I in Moscow, give the address please! It is casual not Center DNK-of researches on Krzhizhanovskogo? There we already were - absolutely to treat are not able, moreover and when the analysis has once again appeared positive - have accused us that there was not protected contact! I so have become angry then, iz-that contact just was not to that to know how not to me! We already so zamuchalis to be treated, what not before contacts:-)

New settlers V.S.
27.07.2004, 04:08
Address in clinic of dermal and venereal illnesses or diseases: 799 82 39.