PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear New settlers of Century! Hello! Educate, please! With vcherash...

Clear
25.07.2004, 19:45
Dear New settlers of Century! Hello! Educate, please! Since yesterday I and my friend we stay in a shock... t. To. Doctors have diagnosed him: a lues. Having wandered today on your site, pochitav and having learned or having found out very much much, I so think, that at it or him 1 stage, the same to him the doctor (at the friend externally in general any displays, all "chistenky", only inspissation on a gum or gingiva) has told or said also. The doctor has explained, that will enough make one nyxis.... But I and it or him too am am oppressed with another: a way of infection. We are in each other assured. The doctor to him has told or said, that infection could occur or happen in mae-June. And he has addressed to doctors, t. To. The dentagra disturbed. But the stomatologist has told or said, that a teeth here at anything, business in opuhole on a gum or gingiva and has directed to the venereologist. And here yesterday, has received positive analyses... The friend considers or counts, that has caught household by, t. e. Through the spoon, a cup, plates, a towel, etc. As its or his job (the builder, a tiler) is connected by that by private or individual character does or makes repair and, accordingly, at customers and eats, drinks, etc. and t. Item (as at it or him a problem with gums or gingivas, they constantly bleed also he it was periodically treated at the stomatologist) e. It is quite possible to admit or allow, that infection has occured or happened through mucous a mouth. But whether probably such (through household)?. I very much was to be believed in it, but having read through yours voprosy-answers to this subject, the conclusion turns out, that infection occurs or happens sexual by, so to say this illness or disease appears on that organ with which "sinned". Respond, please. Develop or dispell my doubts or on the contrary, all confirm. I do not know as myself a message. What should I undertake with a view of "safety" for myself and the child? Whether we can catch from it or him? And how? All the July long (till July, 25th) us were not, I had a rest with the child on the sea.... On arrival there was a sexual certificate or act with a condom.... Whether it is necessary to me to be surveyed? Through what time? What are necessary safety measures? In a greater degree I worry for the child..... Whether P. S. / that fact is possible or probable, that to the doctor were simply necessary money.... (Excuse), t. To. He has made to him one nyxis (1600 rbl.) and has told or said will appear in a week, that all will be good. I was surprised very much, what all can be cured for one nyxis, whether so it? Whether probably to forge illness or disease? Yours faithfully, your reader.

Nadja
27.07.2004, 02:59
What analysis did or made?
To me did or made the express by a method after that has gone to other clinic, have made some kinds of analyses, all is pure or clean. So it is possible or probable also there is no it or him, a lues. Catch he could at oral sex..... In that case jazvochki appear in a mouth.