PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the Doctor! In me have found out the Mycoplasmosis and the Ureaplasmosis. Mine gine...

K.Katja on October, 25th 2002 17:40
26.07.2004, 00:21
Hello, the Doctor! In me have found out the Mycoplasmosis and the Ureaplasmosis. My gynecologist does not advise me them to treat now, motivating it is that preparations with which lechjat these diseases are very harmful to an organism and as while I do not plan the child, and these illnesses or diseases do not disturb me in treatment there is no necessity, besides, she considers or counts, before occurrence of family and the child I can catch eshchj neodnakratno, therefore while it is unessential to pass or take place course of treatment. Tell or say what problems can appear at me if I shall not treat these diseases and voizbezhanija infections of the future partner I shall be protected? Thanks!

V.D.
26.07.2004, 13:09
This dangerous disease. If in pious expectation of marriage or spoilage and pregnancy you casually attach to it or him;them also a clamidiosis or a tuberculosis chances of it or him will few get rid. So, are treated and immediately. While it is still possible or probable. Is more detailed can posmotrekt here: http: // panacea. narod. ru/Rus/Mycoplasmosis/mycoplasmosis/htm (only blanks in the address clean or remove).

26.07.2004, 20:57
Treat, it is better now dolbanut on an organism and this infection, than before planning of pregnancy to poison or persecute, there time still can not have what to restore both immunity and other. And mum and detke it is a lot of forces nada