PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, voobshche-that my question about hlomidijah, simply I wish to describe situats...

Pravdolub...
23.07.2004, 03:33
Hello, voobshche-that my question about hlomidijah, simply I wish to describe a situation in detail and to receive so detailed answer.
I live in city And, she in city, for the first time have met in city And in the summer. Met month, (rough sex, all kinds in a plenty, even during monthly) then she has left, and me began to disturb an itch and a burning sensation in the field of a head, then I have noticed, that the skin on the top flesh climbs down and there are small sores. Has gone to the dermatologist, that not having looked or seen has told or said, what is it a fungus and has appointed or nominated klatrimozol, I have smeared 3 tubes but all remains as before. In general, through two a month I have gone to the urologist the diagnosis was unfavourable, there was that at me in my 19 years a prostatitis + chlamydias (it in general was mine the first sex experience). All this time I maintain with her of the relations, in general all at us seryozno but now, I at all do not know what to do or make and as on it to react. I completely trusted her, about the past its or her nobility simply not could, well, except for its or her stories that I at it or her not the first she has told or said, have told or said that met about former 2 years.
And a question in following if people meet 2 years they for certain should know who and than is ill or sick, the conclusion arises, what she and in city And, up to me with someone slept or I am not right???!!!! Whether there can be chlamydias in itself, well, iz-that we were engaged in sex during monthly or iz-for that that I (for technical reasons) was not washed away few times, after sex.
If vsyo-taki in in it or this its or her fault, prompt, how in these situations postupat-that is necessary, she at me the first, I very much like it or her but it has simply killed me Prompt?!

Woodpecker
24.07.2004, 15:00
Hlomidii - IPPP. That that you them were presented by your girlfriend can not doubt. Whether she knows that is infected - who knows it or her????