PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Handed over analyses on an infection. The analysis on a cytomegalovirus. Method PTSR soskob...

Elena
19.07.2004, 21:37
Handed over analyses on an infection. The analysis on a cytomegalovirus. Method PTSR soskob - negative.
Method IFA: IgM-otr. IgG (1 : 100 1 : 1000) - 1 : 1500
The conclusion: antibodies IgG in the raised or increased credit are found out. For exception hr. The blood in geparii for detection of a virus is recommended to hand over infections.
Question: what is this geparija and where it is possible to hand over it or her.
My doctor has told or said that I was not nervous, that at me that's all right. But I cannot calm down.

New settlers V.S.
21.07.2004, 07:17
And what the one who recommended it to make speaks? At you not active process (M - otrits.). It is necessary only immunokorrektor and the dynamic control over a status of antibodies on a cytomegalovirus.

Elena
21.07.2004, 20:37
And that who recommended speaks nothing. He/she is the doctor in laboratory. But a floor of year back at me anything such have not found out. I plan pregnancy. I know that this virus very badly affects the child. What any hope for the best? Except for it or this in me have found out an antigen to U. urealiticum 1 : 8 1 : 16. The doctor has written out a heap of medicines in t. ch and immunomoduljatory. Has told or said then we shall hand over also on TSMV. But can eat any more exact analysis.

New settlers V.S.
22.07.2004, 01:47
In 4 weeks repeat researches in variant PTSR and a blood in IFA.