PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say please, that such Ureaplasma Urealiticum. The matter is that at men...

Lena
19.07.2004, 18:03
Tell or Say please, that such Ureaplasma Urealiticum. The matter is that at me this infection has been found, but one year ago I and my partner passed or took place inspection, at us nothing was. Tell or say please as I could catch to her if I within last year the same partner, at it or him also did not have other communications or connections within this year.

I.A.Koblikov
20.07.2004, 13:15
Specify, by what technique you surveyed and cite exact data of the analysis. Thanks.

Lena
20.07.2004, 22:53
Hello. I asked, that such Ureaplasma Urealiticum and as she can catch, if at me within last year the same partner, it or he also did not have other communications or connections within this year. Before we handed over analyses and at us nothing was. You have asked to specify, by what technique me surveyed. At me spent DNA - research soskoba from a urethra and the cervical channel, opposite to column Ureaplasma Urealiticum there were four ++++. This all.
Thanks.