PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the dear doctor! I already asked this question, but the answer to find...

Elena
15.07.2004, 18:19
Hello, the dear doctor! I already asked this question, but the answer find, unfortunately, I can not. Help or assist, please the qualified advice or council! We with the husband very much want the child, but it is more, than half a year back in us have found out ureaplazu (IgG silnopolozhit. 1 : 40), the little had been revealed herpes earlier. The herpes were shown very much often practically every month. Have begun treatment - herpes atsiklovirom, immunofanom, tsikloferonom, protivogerpesnoj a vaccine, ureaplazu - antibiotics. The husband has recovered from ureaplazy after the second course of reception of antibiotics, and I have already passed or have already taken place treatment 4 times and any effect. Accepted following preparations: 1 course: Oflaksatsin (7 dn.) + Nistatinum, 2 course: Macrofoams (7 dn) + Nistatinum; 3 course: Vilprofen (10) + Trypsinum (5 dn. v/) + Linimentum tsikloferona (10 dn. In enclosed.); 4 course: Panavir (3 injections (v/, then Vibromitsin (1 7 day) + Sumamed (8 10 day) + TSikloferon (v/m in a day) + suppositories Kipferon. After last course results of crop and a blood again positive. Now the doctor suggests to pass or take place a course of ozonotherapy. Prompt, please what to do or make, I have already lost any hope. Whether there is an output or exit? Treatment can is not necessary spend more and it is possible to become pregnant?
In advance thanks for the answer.

New settlers V.S.
18.07.2004, 17:10
Calm down. The ureaplasma is kommensalom (roommate) of an organism.