PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon the doctor. izvenjajus for a long question. Some time back I...

Alex
17.07.2004, 16:10
Good afternoon the doctor.
izvenjajus for a long question.
Some time back I already addressed to you with a question connected with vospoleniem
Heads of a hollow member (she became practically dark blue color, and a prepuce - red, thus the burning sensation at most was felt
The extremity or end of a head at an emiction). I have addressed to urolugu and he has told or said, what is it the balanoposthitis and that nothing terrible in it or this is not present.
Zateam I have handed over a smear and chlamydias have been found out in me. Whether on a question svjazanno an inflammation of a head and a chlamydia the doctor
Has shrugged brachiums (an inflammation of a head I observe at myself about 6 months), but has registered ointment "triderm". I smear it or her in current 1 ned.
2 times. In day, but not what improvements I do not observe. And last 3 4 days has started to feel constant bent for to an emiction, I go to a toilet each hour,
And isporazhnjajus on chut-hardly thus there is a delay and a jet weak. Would like to learn or find out from you, whether chlamydias and bent for can be connected among themselves a balanoposthitis,
To emiction (big kol-in time I sit a back to the open window, in one vest or even without it or her, can it is simple kidneys has chilled?, though not what pains I do not feel) and that
Will advise to do or make. Zaranie it is grateful for the answer.

New settlers V.S.
17.07.2004, 22:13
The answer see above.