PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me it is some or a little bit not in a subject of conference a question, but, I think, he...

Marat
14.07.2004, 13:28
Hello!
At me it is some or a little bit not in a subject of conference a question, but, I think, he is closely connected with her. The question concerns or touches costs: cost of consultation, cost of analyses, etc. In fact manages a situation approximately following: the person with a problem in conference addresses, to him speak " come, we shall look ". As they say for "to look" or see" money do not take. The person comes. Further begins. The analysis tako-that? Ugu. The analysis takoj-that? Ugu. As a result "... From you here such here the sum of money ". Well whence the person can know for what sum he can " hand over analyses "? Thus that is called " money in arms or hand ". Checks nobody gives out. The person - less sum has liked, has not liked - more... Or vse-taki there are quotations proceeding from which it is possible to estimate or appreciate " cost of consultations "? In fact, I think, nobody against to give money to immediately doctor... Even on the contrary. BUT, when you do not know how much you will pay, when feel the party or side dependent there is some dyscomfort. What will tell or say, misters vrachevateli?

The gynecologist (from vrachevatelej)
15.07.2004, 06:06
Anything I shall not approve or confirm that everywhere, but in particular at us who wants, always sees on the coupon (!) the price-list, can receive the check, at record on consultation the nurse always speaks, how much is "to look" or see", and how much to make analyses because you excuse, us for 8 10 years learned or taught where to look.

New settlers V.S.
15.07.2004, 21:54
The privately practicing doctors having the license nazyvapjut cost of medical services at the first reference or manipulation of the patient by phone. Any medical center also has the price-list of the prices (differently he would not function!) with which it is possible to familiarize in registry or before visit by phone. On reception at the doctor stipulate a necessary spectrum of analyses. Whether independently estimate or appreciate them and solve for itself you can in this center obsledovatsja/be treated.