PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. 3 months ago at me have found chlamydias and gardnerelly. Has passed or has taken place ku...

Elena
12.07.2004, 06:34
Hello. 3 months ago at me have found chlamydias and gardnerelly. Has passed or has taken place course of treatment Vilprofenom, Dalotsinom - has not helped or assisted. Have now appointed or nominated sumamed, Nistatinum, Terzhinan.
However, these infections are not found out in the husband, at the same time at it or him have found a ureaplasma. How can be such, what at us different illnesses or diseases?

Lena
13.07.2004, 11:45
Both at you and at the husband of all this is, it is simple analyses on these new illnesses or diseases often do not show. At me tazhe history. When we with the husband the first time handed over the analysis, at me have found a clamidiosis and a ureaplasmosis. At it or him anything. And the repeated analysis after treatment has shown him a clamidiosis, and at me anything. And in general in Estonia a clamidiosis - most rasprostrannenoe veins. Disease. He and... plazmozy it is difficult to reveal: analyses do not show also signs often absent. And sedjat they in people years, and those also do not suspect. In Estonia these analyses began to take from us several years ago. Success in treatment!