PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! After contact on a member there was a reddening. Then ch...

Serg
10.07.2004, 11:13
Hello the doctor! After contact on a member there was a reddening. Then in a month in an inguen has appeared a unitary rash in the form of a nodule in the size of 2 mm. Red color. Further in a year there was the strongest radiculitis which consequences I feel many years. In some years of a rash of red color in the size of 1 mm. Also have less started to extend on all body. Also on a member white scurf was constantly formed if one day did not wash even. At the reference or manipulation to the venereologist the candidiasis has been fixed or recorded, but the diagnosis is put kak-that uncertainly. After purpose or appointment difljukana and ointments Lamizil it was possible to clean or remove signs. It is unique has noticed, that rashes appeared earlier do not disappear, new rashes are shown very weakly and unitary, but vsyo-taki it is possible to fix them. The chronic radiculitis, after short loads annoys also. What it can be an infection and what it is necessary to accept? Can has not recovered difljukanom though has used the whole packing from 7 tablets?

New settlers V.S.
11.07.2004, 04:32
Radiculitis discuss with the neuropathologist. And rashes in an inguen - with the dermatologist as it is a question of fungic or fungal process of inguinal area.

Serg
12.07.2004, 18:32
The dear doctor! Excuse at once has not noticed the answer in repetition.
At my reference or manipulation to the dermatologist he has sent me to the venereologist therefore as the rash has appeared after contact. Probably in my region such "dermatologists", I do not wish to address more to them. Whether you can prompt what medicines to accept after a fungic or fungal infection and what about your diagnosis? Rashes at me now are present on all body, it has originally appeared all over again in an inguen. Thanks!