PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello doctor Novoselov of Century! First of all I wish to express you prizna...

Alex
03.07.2004, 15:35
Hello doctor Novoselov of Century! First of all I wish to express you gratitude for educational job spent by you on the given site, I think that your answers have helped or assisted much. And now I shall pass to the question: In the extremity or end of November 2000 on a head sexual chelena has appeared small pryshchik which in a week razpolzja small reddening and has then come to naught - there was a small cicatrix (in current of this time orashal and wiped the given place a solution of Dioxydinum). Any morbid sensations neither up to nor after was not By then after suspicious contacts has passed or has taken place more than 3 eh months. Has twice handed over the analysis on a lues which has shown absence of this or it. Then on a skin prikrvajushchej a head there was a small boring which too soon has passed or has taken place. Gde-that from the extremity or end of March on an ice crust. We say lies. On a balanus there were hardly appreciable spots, and opjat-any morbid sensations. I thought, what is it gerpis but in my opinion sinptomy are not similar. During all this time any vydeleny and smells nebylo. I am sorry for long background. Tell or say on what are similar specified sinptomy (excessive disturbing or alarming suspiciousness can) and to to me to the doctor to me will better address (the venereologist, the urologist).
Thankful in advance for advice or council!

New settlers V.S.
05.07.2004, 04:20
Thanks for a kind word. Consultation venerologa-the dermatologist is necessary. Beginning or starting a candidiasis and continuing conversations on a dermatitis it is possible to discuss the given information longly. Address: 799 82 39, Victor Serafimovich.