PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The husband had any red specks on a head of a member and an itch. After p...

Elena
27.06.2004, 09:41
The husband had any red specks on a head of a member and an itch. After the sexual certificate or act with it or him I too had itch and an edema of external genitals. The husband has gone to the venereologist, has handed over all analyses. Any infection at it or him it was revealed not. The doctor has told or said, what is it catarrhal disease and was appointed or nominated with a doxycycline. Whether tell or say, please, there can be it cold and why then she is passed also to me? Thanks in advance.

New settlers V.S.
28.06.2004, 00:26
It is reaction of a penis of the spouse to flora of a vagina (as allergic).

Elena
30.06.2004, 17:31
Dear New settlers of Century, tell or say, please, and why I then after sexual contact to the husband had itch, an edema and reddening of external genitals though before all was by way of?

Vick
03.07.2004, 07:24
I apologize, that has got into an another's subject, the suspicion that at me tazhe a problem is simple!

Dear New settlers, prompt pliz,
Whether there can similar be an allergy after 2 day time uses seks-cosmetics (namely - prolongatora).
Only the itch is not present, have appeared in 2 days and till now derzhutsja (have a little turned pale only).

And how it to cure?

Elena
03.07.2004, 11:17
Dear, New settlers of Century, I address to All of you with the same problem, t. To. The husband addresses already to 5 mu to the doctor under the bill, has honesty drunk too much, has replaced and has bedaubed a heap of the medicines appointed or nominated by them. Results any. Forces already any are not present. We do not sleep with it or him already nearby 4 h months iz-for these problems. The next doctor has told or said, what is it a thrush, and has appointed or nominated ointment Travogen. What it actually could be? Help or assist us, please. Family on the verge of disintegration.