PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! In me have found out gardnerellu and streptokok. Than it che...

vlad
29.06.2004, 13:29
Hello the doctor! In me have found out gardnerellu and streptokok. Than it cherevato? Pains any, vydeleny, etc. too. A situation in the following. One and a half year ago the mycoplasma, 8 mes back mushrooms kandida is revealed, one was treated, the wife did not accept a tablet. The condom is not used. As can each time different and only at me will turn out so, that infections. The wife is not ill or sick with them. And analyses undertook practically by all known kinds of infections. Doctors speak what is it all is passed only sexual by. But then my wife would hurt or be ill;be sick also. On a life all of us time together, rabotaem and otdyham too together, and change here iskljuchana . Not clearly whence undertakes this infection. Before a fence analizrov provocation it was not done or made. We plan a birth of the child. Whether this infection will affect or influence conception and health of the child. Thanks.

New settlers V.S.
30.06.2004, 16:06
Investigate or Research a secret of a prostate, be treated for elimination of the revealed originators.