PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. I shall describe the status: the general or common delicacy, fever inside of (jotas...

Nata
28.06.2004, 08:42
Hello, the doctor. I shall describe the status: the general or common delicacy, fever inside (though also a demon of temperature), a flaccidity, a sleepiness, a pain in muscles, a status as at a flu, a throat always red and pershit, in the mornings sometimes happens easy or light;mild throat tussis. It is possible to think on cold, but this all proceeds 5 months. Doctors efficient do not speak anything, except for as -vascular, but in fact the influenzal status contacts something to another, prompt, where it is possible to address, at me depression already begins. Thanks.

Nata
28.06.2004, 22:40
Tell or Say, whether there can be it attributes of a clamidiosis?

New settlers of Century, the venereologist
30.06.2004, 05:19
Dear Nata, visit to the venereologist will remove or take off a status of depression as will allow to reject one of systemic venereal processes, since in case of its or his acknowledgement or confirmation, you will be borrowed or occupied by treatment. The venereologist, not having found out the "" pathology, will direct you to infektsionistu or to the immunologist. The chronic clamidiosis proceeds a little differently, however some of the named signs to exclude it is impossible. Call 316-43-00. Victor Serafimovich. I shall be glad to accept you in clinic of dermal and venereal illnesses or diseases MMA it or him. Setchenov. I wish health.