PDA

Просмотр полной версии : There was some inspissation in the bottom of a stomach or belly, at the left, above a pubis, almost at...

PaaLadin
25.06.2004, 21:56
There was some inspissation in the bottom of a stomach or belly, at the left, above a pubis, almost at the femur... The size approximately about a phalanx of a finger... By pressing I test morbid oshchjushchenija... At the left such is not present... I suspect what is it an inflammation of a lymph node... What is it can be? And how it or him to treat? (at the therapist on this site have told or said that probably lues) how more precisely to learn or find out? What kind the ulcer should have? What ways of infection with a lues are possible or probable? Its or his incubation interval or delitescence?

New settlers V.S.
26.06.2004, 15:00
Dear P-n, an incubation at a lues about one month, the most probable way of infection - sexual, a ulcer - with inspissation in the basis, lymphonoduses "accompanying" such ulcer, as a rule, are painless. The given reactive lymphadenitis can be caused not only a lues, Exist, etc. the illnesses or diseases passed sexual by. Consult, surveyed, address: 316-43-00, senior lecturer Novoselov Victor Serafimovich. I wish health.