PDA

Просмотр полной версии : ZRAVSTVUJTE! In my wife have found out uraplazmu, at me is not present. At me was not with...

Sasha
16.06.2004, 17:43
ZRAVSTVUJTE! In my wife have found out uraplazmu, at me is not present. I did not have foreign contacts 2 years (a joint life). The doctor treating it or her approves or confirms, that she could receive an infection 2 years ago and just now infek-I "was showed". Whether it is possible or probable or there is at the wife an arrangement to the doctor? Naturally I with the wife was not protected. Very much I wait for your comments..

Woodpecker
18.06.2004, 07:43
Absolutely probably. A ureaplasma - a roommate, t. e., basically, its or her presence in an organism - a variant of norm or rate if certainly she does not begin "projavljatsja" that is possible or probable on a background of weakening of immunity, for example, in connection with a frigorism.

Zarena
21.06.2004, 18:01
Woodpecker - spjatel! voobshche-that I advise to not listen to advice or councils of a woodpecker! It simply any izvrashchenets sits in this conference and nonsense fences! nachitalsja di any fiction and korchit from itself the doctor! You Hear stukach - know the place! babich77@mail. ru (if questions will arise).

Vladimir - Zarene
22.06.2004, 20:08
In vain you so on the Woodpecker run. The woodpecker is wise, he knows much. He in each conference tuk as tuk, in sense, here as here. And if it is serious, I with it or him agree. I not only am widely-read, but also experience personal I have.