PDA

Просмотр полной версии : After cheerful business trip the husband has presented with a bouquet: in me have found out a ureaplasma...

Yana
19.06.2004, 22:32
After cheerful business trip the husband has presented with a bouquet: in me have found out a ureaplasma, a mycoplasma, gardenellu, herpes, kandilomy and, sorry, pubic vshi. I am literally one month before was checked - all was pure or clean (we plan the child, I handed over all analyses). The doctor has appointed or nominated mikosist, tiberal, kipferon, fromilid and more a heap of all (dollars on 400 for two) have told or said what to be treated it is necessary to both. Before to start to drink tablets, the husband too has handed over analyses, I have started to be treated at once. Today have received analyses of the husband - he is absolutely pure or clean! All five analyses - negative! How such can be? I do not know what to think, as except for the husband at me anybody is not present, and I am fastidious enough - hygiene I keep. Its or his doctor has told or said, that at it or him immunity strong, but I nevertheless cannot understand it or this. Please, prompt, how it can be?

New settlers V.S.
20.06.2004, 08:16
Vo-the first, all except for vshej can be connected only with your immunity and the doctor in the reasonings of the rights. Vo-the second, in interests of conservation of your kind attitudes or relations, visible, the doctor has taken a position (and it is correct) the husband, therefore its or his analyses "pure or clean".