PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Excuse, but I do not know to that to address the question particularly...

timur
17.06.2004, 00:02
Hello.
Excuse, but I do not know to that to address the question particularly. Recently chlamydias are found out in the wife and me. By it or her I though no signs at me existing have infected. The candidiasis, a colpitis is found out in the wife besides it or this, gerpis. Last 2 3 weeks hurt me and slezjatsja eyes. Heard, that chlamydias amaze eyes. I am ill or sick probably for a long time, nearby goda-an one and a half. Its or her doctor has appointed or nominated to us complex treatment: Likopid, Flagylum, fljukostat and vilprofen. To Her still what that suppositories. Immediately from chlamydias by vsemu-Vilprofen. A short of a question: how it is defined or determined hlamedijnyj konjuktevit? If he at me is, Vilprofen operates or works against it or him, or is necessary additional preporat?
Thanks.

New settlers V.S.
19.06.2004, 22:58
On a clinical picture on reception at the oculist with acknowledgement or confirmation of chlamydias (or presence of positive analyses on blood analysises) in analyses from a conjunctiva of an eye. Vilprafen "will find" chlamydias everywhere.